Journey is on a mission to help people live happier, healthier lives through meditation and we're looking for the next great Enterprise Sales Executive. We work with the best companies in the world to increase productivity and retention while improving the health and happiness of their team members.
You are a best-in-class B2B sales professional and are eager to build, manage, and lead a large majority of company sales. The idea of helping to grow a business while sharing meditation with the world excites you. You are a quick thinker and fast learner with a strong desire to both contribute and develop yourself. As a key member of an ambitious, innovative team, you are fiery enough to fight for what you think is right, humble enough to withstand rejection, and aware enough to abandon your idea when a better solution arises. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced go-getter looking to build sales, a business, and themselves.
A typical day at our West Village office might include developing a sales strategy for the tech industry, meeting with a potential client in Times Square, and brainstorming on ways to engage companies in Nashville. Following a healthy lunch at the nearby sweetgreen, you might spend the afternoon drafting the next round of emails, working with Operations to onboard a new client, and taking some time out to meditate on The Highline. You’ll be working closely with the other two members of our sales team and reporting directly to our Founder & CEO, Stephen.
- Develop and execute sales campaigns to engage new enterprise clients
- Move clients through the full sales cycle from lead to introductory call, follow up, negotiation, contract, onboarding, and success
- Manage and maintain a large database of contacts via Salesforce.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the Journey offering and share that knowledge with the world
- Work with a small team of freelancers and/or interns to ensure a constant stream of high-quality leads and operations for onboarding and customer success.
- Track, measure and report on campaign results and improve strategies based on the data.
- Think creatively and proactively about ways to ensure Journey’s ongoing commitment to being a great place to work.
- 5-7 years of B2B sales experience
- Highly organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled, articulate, and improvisational speaker
- Personal meditation practice
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Startup experience
- Right to work in the US and NYC based (non-negotiable)
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with HR
- Desire to make a tremendous impact on the world
- Silly dance moves for when we sign new customers
- Passion for delicious ice cream (Ample Hills Creamery is across the street!)
Journey is on a mission to help people live happier, healthier lives through meditation. Combining ancient wisdom and modern science, our simple yet powerful technique is your path to experiencing the significant benefits of meditation. Currently in 10+ cities and quickly growing, Journey’s heart and soul is its supportive and inclusive community. Our expert teachers host in person and online classes bringing together our simple meditation with practical life lessons.
Our company culture is immensely important to us and we look for people who will support and build it.
- We are an emotionally safe environment where we show up authentically and bring our whole self to work. We are safe to take risks, be vulnerable in front of each other, and make mistakes.
- We believe in continuous personal and professional growth and we will do our part to help you on that journey. Feedback is not helpful but required. Only through open, compassionate feedback can we grow.
- Team members are fully empowered and take ownership for doing high-quality, on-time work. We all have full responsibility for the organization’s success; if we sense that something needs to happen, we have a duty to address it.
- We trust our team fully and our business information is shared openly with all team members.
Please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Information about yourself including your meditation experience
Please keep your application conversational, not formal, as we will be reading these ourselves and want to get to know you. :)