Reduce burnout, turnover, and stress-related illness. Increase productivity and engagement.
Journey is a powerful Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing Program. Like physical fitness for the body, our mental fitness program trains people to focus and calm their mind, giving them the ability to better manage stressful situations.
- REDUCE BURNOUT: Meditation in the workplace led to a 36% decrease in stress levels - Duke University
- REDUCE STRESS-RELATED ILLNESS: Meditation led to a 43% reduction in the use of health services - Massachusetts General Hospital
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Meditation led to 69 minutes of productivity gained per employee per week - Aetna
- INCREASE ENGAGEMENT: Meditation made employees happier and more in touch with what they loved about their jobs - University of Wisconsin
The Journey STRESS MANAGEMENT & MENTAL WELLBEING PROGRAM
Our Stress Management & Mental Wellbeing Program combines online and offline learning in a powerful way.
For the Employees:
- Live 30-Minute Journey Classes: Whether in-office or virtually, team members enjoy 30-minute Journey classes taught live by one of our certified Journey Meditation teachers.
- Journey Meditation App: Team members can take the practice home with them, meditate anytime they'd like, track their progress, and interact with the live classes.
For the Organization:
- Business Impact Metrics: Measure the success of the program with metrics such as Stress, Productivity, and Quality of Life.
- Customized Communication Strategy: We produce customized materials including email copy, posters, and RSVP links to communicate the program and drive maximum engagement. We manage everything for you; all you need to do is breathe.
Across all clients, after just 8 weeks in the Journey Meditation Corporate Program, participants reported:
- 10% increase in productivity
- 14% increase in focus
- 20% reduction in stress
Humana conducted a clinical study on the 8-week Journey program. Compared to the previous month, participants missed 51% less work and reported:
- 11% improvement in being able to control irritations in their life
- 12% improvement in feeling on top of things
- 16% reduction in feeling nervous and stressed
- 17% reduction in feeling unable to control the important things in their life
- 18% reduction in being angered because of things that were outside of their control
- 38% improvement in feeling confident about their ability to handle their personal problems
Morgan Stanley surveyed their employees after an 8-week Journey program.
- 77% of employees reported increased energy levels
- 100% of employees reported reduced stress
- 100% of employees reported improved mood