Reduce stress and boost productivity and engagement throughout your organization.
High-functioning teams are healthy, productive and engaged. A Duke University study reported that employee meditation led to 36% decrease in workplace stress. In a study at the University of Wisconsin, employees who practiced mindfulness for just 8 weeks indicated being happier and more in touch with what they loved about their jobs. Aetna employees gained an average of 69 minutes of productivity per week, worth $3,000 per employee per year, and the company had an 11:1 return on investment.
Reduce stress and increase productivity and employee engagement through our comprehensive program.
How Journey Affects Organizations:
- Reduces Stress
- Increases Productivity
- Increases Employee Engagement
- Happier, Healthier Team
The JOURNEY MEDITATION CORPORATE PROGRAM
The Journey Meditation Corporate Program contains a variety of components to help your organization reduce stress and increase productivity and employee engagement. The program contains four main parts and combines online and offline learning in a powerful way.
For the Employees:
- Live 30-Minute Journey Classes: Whether in-office or virtually, team members enjoy 30-minute Journey classes taught live by one of our certified Journey Meditation teachers.
- Journey Meditation App: Team members can take the practice home with them, meditate anytime they'd like, track their progress, and interact with the live classes.
For the Organization:
- Business Impact Metrics: Measure the success of the program with metrics such as Stress, Productivity, and Quality of Life.
- Customized Communication Strategy: We produce customized materials including email copy, posters, and RSVP links to communicate the program and drive maximum engagement. We manage everything for you; all you need to do is breathe.